Quetam replied

9 weeks ago

Free State Of Jones Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Set during the Civil War, Free State of Jones tells the story of defiant Southern farmer, Newt Knight, and his extraordinary armed rebellion against the Confederacy. Banding together with other small farmers and local slaves, Knight launched an uprising that led Jones County, Mississippi to secede from the Confederacy, creating a Free State of Jones. Knight continued his struggle into Reconstruction, distinguishing him as a compelling, if controversial, figure of defiance long beyond the War.
A disillusioned Confederate army deserter returns to Mississippi and leads a militia of fellow deserters and women in an uprising against the corrupt local Confederate government.
This film tells the story of a man who deserts his army duties, and start his own rebel army to fight against the corrupt government in the southern states back in the 1800&#39;s.<br/><br/>I find the plot rather unfocused and confusing. Most of the story concentrates on the events from 1800&#39;s, but there are some courthouse scenes interspersed in between that certainly is more modern than the rest of the story. These courthouse scenes are not well introduced, and I just get so confused. The plethora of characters, and the lack of character development makes me even more confused as to who is who. Characters suddenly appear and there is no explanation, such as the man with a metallic device on his neck. If he&#39;s introduced, I must have missed it completely.<br/><br/>The plot is slow, meandering and plainly not very engaging. It could have been a poignant historical drama, but unfortunately I didn&#39;t feel any emotions.
A fantastic historical film. A story told through a personal view, with excellent characters you will grow to love and hate through the movie. Well directed, well casted, well shot and above all well acted. But what I love the most is the hidden point of the movie in between the lines.<br/><br/>The slavery doesn&#39;t end with victory of The Union, the slavery doesn&#39;t end with the right to vote, segregation continues for decades to come. But it is not just about black and white, it is about slavery that makes some rich by making others poor and strip them of their God&#39;s given rights. There is a quote that you will remember after the movie, how everyone is somebodies slave. There is a scene where rich slave-owners swear an oath to withhold American constitution and they are back and good to go.<br/><br/>I think the creators of the movie are trying to tell us something about the present too. And I love it!
Too robust to sink into the rhythms of a character study, but too financially limited to tell a story that matches the sweep of its director’s vision, Free State of Jones is a film divided against itself, and it cannot stand.

a5c7b9f00b
Higher Power tamil dubbed movie torrentthe Episode 2.30 downloadCracks in the Rock full movie hd 720p free downloadhindi Pain Gain free downloadEl corrido de Luciano Pe a malayalam full movie free downloadBanned, Exploited \u0026 Blacklisted: The Underground Work of Controversial Filmmaker Shane Ryan full movie download24 full movie download 1080p hdPop Rocket tamil dubbed movie torrentIncoming full movie in hindi 1080p downloadThe Cold Farewell hd full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.